Pages

How to create a color palette from a picture

 Today, in a magazine I found a picture that I loved:


And I said, what can I do with this? Oh yeah save the colors for an illustration later and this is the way that I did it:

1. I open my Adobe Capture App and this is the image that it gave me in case you want to use this app, I really like it.


2. I decided to use my colored pencils to see what colors I could use and this was the result


Believe it or not I crated the edit of the image above in my iPad with Adobe Illustrator for iPad, it's really excellent, recommended 100% and I had to say it because I'm not a fan of Photoshop for iPad but Illustrator, OMG speechless.

And a closer look to the colors I got from the image:

Tropical Sand Color Palette

In case you want to use them...mmm...I should pick a name for them...Tropical Sand yay!

Well this is it, if you have any questions let me know and I'll try to help.

Love,

Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ♥ Don't forget to share your website