Pages

Brands that inspire me for their minimalism


I just wanted a share some brands that I found that I love because they are very minimalistic.



I got a pouch with the shape of a toast for my iPad 😭 it's so cute (I bought it on eBay).





I definitely want to buy something from them, Do you know if you can find it in the US? I'll research :9



Video 1. Noritake - Interview with Japanese illustrator

I discovered him because I bought one of his notebooks (which I shared in my My second stationery haul from my trip to Philly post in case you want to see more pictures)  



Do you like minimalism? For me has been hard to find a balance. Sometimes I want to go crazy with colors and other times I just love one simple line.

Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ♥ Don't forget to share your website