Pages

The easiest way to apply eyeshadow

Ok Paola...think concentrate...you can write a simple short post 😄ok this is funny.

Well, I think my drawing which took me 3 days to make and like 5 years avoiding it finally is here. I think isa very simple and self-explanatory, to be honest maybe it isn't because I wanted something very minimalistic and simple and I sacrificed details but I loved it 🥳

I always have been confused about eyeshadow brushes so it took me like 1000 YouTube videos to finally find the pattern and find the key brushes that would help me create a cool eyeshadow look :) and here they are:


Image 1. The easiest way to apply eyeshadow

By the way if you want to see the brushes in real life you can find them in this link: 5 essential eyeshadow brushes.

Something cool about understanding how to use brushes is that I have come to try to do the same just with my fingers and the results have been so cool:


Image 2. Eyeshadow applied with fingers

If you have any questions let me know :)

Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ♥ Don't forget to share your website