Pages

A documentary day

I like to watch documentaries while I do chores and draw in the morning and these 3 (4 videos, I couldn't stop myself) were so different and interesting.

The first one was this documentary about Tintin, very related to illustration :)

Video 1. The birth of Tintin: Discovering Hergé

The second one was about Agatha Christie. I was curious. I think, there is a connection among humans no matter the field when it comes to create or make something so I wanted to see how was Agatha's process and this documentary called my attention:

Video 2. Cracking the Agatha Christie Code

Finally, MUSIC another interesting field where we can witness the process of creation. Did you know that there are different musical instruments that the one that we know 😯 (I didn't) and not just that but people inventing them. This last one is a video about Nail Violins:

Video 3. What's a NAIL VIOLIN?

Well, and I decided to add one more because when I was writing this article I remembered another video about people creating musical instruments.

Video 4. Max Vandervorst présente ses meilleurs voeux 2017 

Ok this is it for today. Hope you enjoy :)

Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ♥ Don't forget to share your website