Pages

My second stationery haul from my trip to Philly

Hi beautiful you!

There are four amazing stores that I visited in Philly:

  1. Philly's AIDS thrift @ Giovanni's room (Very curated thrift store)
  2. Atomic City Comics (Comic store)
  3. Omoi Zakka Shop (Stationery boutique and pen shop like Goods for the Study here in NYC)
  4. Kitchen Kapers (kitchen and food supplies) 
Where I got multiple items:


(No. 1) Giovanni's room was a very cool thrift store with records, books, magazines, comics, etc.






In Giovanni's room I bought 2 books (top) and 2 comics (bottom):



In (No. 2) Atomic City Comics I got two graphic novels:


In (No. 3) Omoi Zakka Shop 





I got a notebook and wash tape:


Finally, in Kitchen Kapers I got potato chips bag clips and hot chocolate sticks (I can't wait to prepare it):



These were all the goodies I got. What do you think?

Hope you enjoy, let me know if you have any questions about these items.

Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ♥ Don't forget to share your website