Pages

Thinking about changing blogging platform

Lately, I have been researching about the different platforms available for blogging. I would love to make it more professional, simple yet professional. I just didn't want to pay too much money for the new platform to host my blog.

I would love to find something that offers a beautiful minimalistic website that isn't hard to use and believe it or not it has been hard to find 😓

I'm between hosting it in square space or one of the hosting website available for Wordpress mmm.

What do you use? Do you have a blog?

This is exiting 🤩 and time consuming. Let's see what happen.

For now, enjoy the new Weekly Video Clip 📹 it is available on the top right corner of this blog.

Enjoy!

Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ♥ Don't forget to share your website