Pages

Kinokuniya: The Japanese store you have to visit in New York City

Yesterday, I went to Kinokuniya and I remembered I had to tell you about this little jewel in the middle of Manhattan.


This is a Japanese store located in front of Bryan Park in New York City (there are also other locations around the world and the US). 

They sell in store and online:

  • Manga (Japanese and English) and Comics.


  • Art Books (English and Japanese)

  • Books in general (English and Japanese)

  • Magazines (Japanese)

  • Japanese Stationery

  • and a variety of gifts


Finally, I just wanted to let you know that they offer a membership where you get 10% discount in every purchase and a gift card when you buy $300 and special promotions like the one that is happening right now:

Have you visited it? Let me know if you knew about this store.

Love,

Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ♥ Don't forget to share your website