Pages

My first stationery haul

My first stationery haul!! This is pretty exciting, short but exciting. Also this week was my stationery week, that's why I wanted to share this with you ❤️.


This is all I bought that day.

I bought this in Goods For The Study:



From top to bottom, left to right:
  • 2 washi tape
  • Glue stick Gloo
  • Electric eraser Seed brand
  • Fluo Carand'Ache colored pencil
  • "Hello from NYC" card
  • "I meant to send a card" card

And I bough the following at Blick:

Well, I didn't by this but it's a funny picture, Don't you think?


From left to right:
  • Scented Ooly Stickers
  • Eraser replacement for Mono Zero eraser holder

I also got a couple of New York City postcards in a second hand store:


This was it. Hope you like it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Love,

Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ♥ Don't forget to share your website