Pages

In love with Jenna Lyons, sincerity, kindness and openness

Lately I have been in this weird journey towards myself, started by the courage I have seen in Frannerd's Patreon account, wait a second...you know what? I would say it started with Byron Katie "Loving What Is" book which laid the foundation to allow Fran's openness, sweetness and kindness get into my heart and now this woman, Jenna Lyons.

Well well, where to start? You know I used to work in the Fashion Industry which I left because of the toxicity I felt in the work place, since then I have been looking for something different which I didn't find until recently in Frannerd's Patreon, a space where I can be myself and share what I create or think without feeling judge or made fun of. Anyways today while in the subway I saw a sign announcing the newest Jenna Lyons' show "Stylish with Jenna Lyons" which it immediately reminded me of this tall beautiful woman which style I use to love so deeply that I have to connect with her (if you don't know her, she use to work as a Creative Director for JCrew and she with Mickey Drexler basically grew the brand like never before, and like 2 years ago she left her position and went away from the cameras for a while...just saying in the gossip note), it was when my craziness started haha. I just went down the rabbit hole and found such a beautiful, sincere and kind woman that I wanted to share her with you, through all these videos that I found.


(1)

(2)

(3)

(4)

(5)

(6)

(7)

(8)

(9)

(10)

Which one was your favorite?


Maybe in this moment you need to know that there are honest and kind people in the world, willing to open herselves in a way never seen before. Maybe, this will inspire you to give yourself permission to be yourself too and share that beautiful and creative person that you are. I know I needed it so here I'm being honest with you too and hoping like a chain this runs to the hearts of others.

Love,

Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ♥ Don't forget to share your website