Pages

How to prepare myself to create a new drawing or illustration

I recently was wondering how can I prepare myself to improve my drawing process and these are the videos I found very useful:

Video 1. How to prepare for a painting

Video 2. How to Emulate Illustration Style in 5 Steps

Video 3. From Thumbnail to Final Drawing: My Planning Process!

Video 4. Beginner;s Guide to Composition

Video 5. From an idea to a finished illustration

What I got from these videos:
Video 1: Need to try making thumbnails.
Video 2: Best summary about the whole process to create an illustration.
Video 3: How stressful can be to create something beautiful
Video 4: Composition is useful
Video 5: As always inspiration and companionship from my favorite artist.

That's it for today, hope you like it. 

Lots of love,

Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ♥ Don't forget to share your website