Pages

Ideas to go from student to full-time Illustrator 👩‍🎨


A couple of years ago I found this article about how to turn your Illustrations skills into a full-time job and from time to time I revisit it to see what I need to do in this path to learning how to draw and live from my illustrations. 

The part that I love the most about this article is that was made by Patreon and it's an interview with one of my favorite Illustrators and biggest inspirations Frannerd

Here is the article:

How Illustrator Fran Meneses Went from Unemployed to Full-Time Artist 
(and How You Can, Too)

https://blog.patreon.com/fran-meneses

My favorite points are 1,2, 4 and 7. Which ones are your favorite?

Who's your favorite Illustrator or your biggest inspiration?

Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ♥ Don't forget to share your website