Pages

Finished My First Mix Media Sketchbook!! 🙊

I finally finished my first Sketchbook dedicated to drawing ✨

 
I have been working in drawing what excites me, I call it "Morning Free Drawing Session" or "Morning Session" (as you have seen it in my weekly videos), I primarily do it in the mornings, that's why the name. 

The first step is to make a doodle in a sketchbook with Sharpies then I transfer it to an XL Mix Media Canson Sketchbook which allow me to use watercolor. I wanted to improve my watercolor skills that's why I added the second step. 


I have been doing this for a couple of months and today I finally finished this sketchbook and I wanted to share my last drawing with you:


I'll probably make a long video about it 🙈, adding it right now to my to-do list!

What do you think? What do you do to improve your drawing skills?

Paola


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ♥ Don't forget to share your website