Pages

Munsell Color System + Free Printout



This week I have been researching about how to improve the Values and Color in my drawings. This reminded me that a couple of years ago while I was studying Color Theory I found this cool chart that displayed the Color Wheel in a 3D way and it was called the Munsell Tree so I went back online and I looked for that image. I found a couple of them but in the end I chose the one that best helped me understand the concept, which I found in the encyclopedia Britannica:


My favorite image was the one on the right but it was the smallest in resolution and because I wanted to print it I made a new version in Illustrator. I'll share it with you in case you want to print it too, just click on the image below and it will open a bigger version which you can download:



I hope is as useful for you as it is for me.

Paola


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ♥ Don't forget to share your website