Pages

My visit to the Sketchbook Library in Brooklyn







Since a long time ago I wanted to go to the Sketchbook Library because I found their website maybe 3 years ago, in that time I don't recall them having a library but the idea of a sketchbook project attracted my attention. This is their website https://www.sketchbookproject.com/  on this site you can find all the information about it. Something cool that I didn't know is that you can participate sending you own sketchbook and for a fee, they'll preserve it in the library.

Entrance


Merchandise

Sketchbooks on sale for $5

Art supplies!!
After wondering around we sat in the space that they have dedicated for reading.


 There was when I found this amazing and inspiring sketchbooks. I hope you enjoy:















Yes! It's a drawing :O


Can you believe that all this is made by hand????
Ok, then I just wanted to share this with you for inspiration. I hope you enjoyed.

Paola 🌵

Outside

Bye!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ♥ Don't forget to share your website