Pages

Report: Street Style + Book (Reporte: Street Style + Libro)

(ENGLISH)

I have been working all this week for the New York Fashion Week :D and It has been an awesome experience. I'll tell you the details in a next post.

I leave you two gifts:
1. A beautiful outfit (StreetStyle) on a beautiful woman:

Debra Rapoport
Personal Style/LifeStyle

2. I found this stylish lady when I went to a presentation of the book "Gods and Kings: The Rise and Fall of Alexander McQueen and John Galliano" by Dana Thomas at the Fashion Institute of Technology. This book is an unflinching look at the relentless world of couture and the price it demanded of Alexander McQueen and John Galliano, even as they helped luxury fashion grow from a clutch of small, family-owned businesses into a $280 billion-a-year global corporate industry. It was very very interesting point of view of somebody who has been working in the World of Fashion for many years. It was funny that few days before I was commenting this topic with my boyfriend and I never imagined that somebody had written about this: World of Art vs Fashion Industry.


by Dana Thomas
Dana Thomas

Love,

Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ♥ Don't forget to share your website