Pages

Inspiration (Inspiración)

(ENGLISH)

This week starts the New York Fashion week. I'm really excited because I was looking for being part of it and I achieved it like a volunteer. I'll be in different shows during these two weeks. I hope that everything goes well, this is the first time in my life that I do something that important related to the Fashion world and I'm very happy but confused, sometimes I am afraid I don't know what to expect. I have to get black clothes and few materials to work.

On the other hand, I have been thinking about sources of inspiration from the point of view of a Fashion Designer. Some weeks ago I took a sketching class and I was very very impressed and inspired for all the techniques to find sources of inspiration that my teacher taught us. I'll post about my sketches soon. Anyway I'll post a couple of pictures that caught my eye.

A girl with an amazing hair color like Fire on the streets of New York


A bunch of flowers that my boyfriend gave me


Artificial Flowers that looks real



Models in Macy's Windows with Dresses of Paper and Origami


Love,

Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ♥ Don't forget to share your website