Pages

Test of all colors of Copic Multiliners 0.5, 0.3 and 0.05 on a Leuchtturm1917 Sketchbook


Image1. Copic Multiliners 0.5, 0.3 and 0.05


Hi!

I just wanted to share this test of different Copic Multiliners because I couldn't find anywhere :) also if you are Copic lover maybe you need this blank color wheel for Sketch, Ciao and Classic Copic Markers that I recently created.


In the image below you'll fin all awesome features that you will find in my wheel.


Image 2. Blank Copic Color Wheel Features


I'm selling it on my Etsy store where you'll find more information about it. They're also available in US letter and A4 paper size.


Link to US Letter Size (or click on the image below): https://etsy.me/2W3ICyi


Link to A4 Size (or click on the image below)https://etsy.me/2ZbpAbd


Let me know if you have any questions and feel free to tag me on instagram (@couragepassion) when you're using you color wheel! 

Warm hugs,

Paola


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ♥ Don't forget to share your website