Pages

The website you have to check if you are an Illustrator (or want to be one, maybe if you just like drawing too)



 The image on the top is from Moebius a french Illustrator that I recently found. I love the colors he uses, the comic finish, and the beautiful landscapes that he depicts. You can see these images and more! in this link > Artist of the week: Mœbius

which is a website where you can find awesome images of different illustrators. I think it is good for inspiration and references!

I also share the main page just in case you want to see more > https://characterdesignreferences.com

Did you know about this page? Was I the only one who didn't know about this resource? haha

Paola

@couragepassion




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ♥ Don't forget to share your website