Pages

How clothes are made in NYC



Hi!
This time I wanted to share what I learned about working in NYC in a company that made all their clothes here, we use to buy fabrics from overseas and some other trims but it was completely assembled in Manahattan. 
First, I wanted to post this 2 images that I took from this book:
which explains the general process of making clothes in a company:
Now I'll share the process as I saw it in the company that I was working for:

If you have any questions let me know. This is the first attempt that I do to explain this and my first attempt to make a poster in in Design haha. 
If you have any questions let me know. This is the first attempt that I do to explain this and my first attempt to make a poster in in Design haha. 
Love,
Paola




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ♥ Don't forget to share your website